Douche Are Fun Collection Douche Are Fun Collection

Oh lord

This brings back memories. I can't remember how many times I quoted this years ago. The lets party secret also brings back memories of artists that aren't active anymore. Makes me wonder whatever happened to Joanime. =(

Wolfenstein 3D Headshot Wolfenstein 3D Headshot

Doesn't feel fresh.

If this was made a few years ago when the FPS Doug video was made, it would have been a lot funnier. If it WAS posted a few years ago, I myself probably would've laughed out loud. The audio clips also have been used again and again (not so much on newgrounds though), which takes away from the video as well. For these reasons it just doesn't feel fresh. Stale, even.

DuDuL responds:

well you got the point... but well... i came out with the idea last week... and it seems im the only one XD so yea always something

Zombie Infection Zombie Infection

Just about captures the theme.

Captures the theme very well. Only thing I can truly criticize on is the fact that you don't learn much about the characters before they get killed, besides knowing they think city skylines are beautiful.

Gi-go responds:

Yeah, I decided to leave it up to you guys.

Thanks

Hey Demon Hey Demon

why

Why is this on front page now when it was submitted in 2005?

SBC's Great Adventure SBC's Great Adventure

lol

Good stuff.

Wonchop responds:

Thanks :D

50 Cent: ATII80D 10 50 Cent: ATII80D 10

Points for using possibly one of the best songs ever.

TooF War - Investigation TooF War - Investigation

Aha. So you DO have your NG friends all voting 5 on your flash! Thats just as bad as the fanboys voting zero. Two wrongs dont make a right. (I voted fairly. a three.)

TooF Hate, My Reply 2 You TooF Hate, My Reply 2 You

Damn I suck at titles.

The song is very fitting for what youre going for. Except this was a bit short and the majority of the flash is responding to reviews for TooF Six. Dont have a problem with it, I enjoyed it. Just pointing it out. I like TooF, but I have to say that unless the future episodes have some diversity its gonna get repetitive real fast. Maybe you could have an episode where the guy with all the teeth (of TeeF) in his mouth (does he have a name) go to the dentist and have one of the teeth get pulled or drilled or something. Just a suggestion. Damn, I suck at suggestions. Wow, this had little to do with this flash lol. Damn, I suck at reviews. Well, um, nice work. I hope to see a TooF 7 soon.

Zelda: UO Epis:1 Zelda: UO Epis:1

ha!

The last reviewer said link was hyrulean. the proper term is Hylian! Ha!

Foamy Fucks Germaine Foamy Fucks Germaine

ehh nahh

Cartoon girls tenticles and squirells...you have some weird tastes...

PureCarnage responds:

You don't know the half of it... (insert wet fart effects here)