bunny ZAP ! bunny ZAP !

:p

I point my webcam at my ceiling fan! Haha! Chop em up real good!

Exmortis 2 Exmortis 2

Fantastic.

God gave you life and this is how you repay him...by claiming that putting faith in him is pointless...But hey, you have your freedom to religion, and you have a freedom to speech, so I'm not scorning you or anything. This game is really entertaining. I like the fictional story much. And you gotta love simplistic point and click gameplay. "...And actual EVP recordings." Lol, I bet that's you just moaning into your mic. Lol. Just joking, mate.

Kazaa Simulator 10.1 Kazaa Simulator 10.1

lol, this was pretty cool. Kazaa doesnt send you viruses, other people on kazza do. All kazaa does is allow you to share file, wich is exactly what those virus giving bastards do. But its really obious when something is a virus. If a 2GB game comes with a result of a file that is 128KB, you know it is a virus, viruses are small. But yea, Kazaa sucks ass.

NG 1337 Translator! NG 1337 Translator!

wtf

whats the point?

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

ugggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

its a cool game, but it pissed me off more than any other online game i have ever played in my entire life. Glitches everywhere. when fighing the wolf, on low quality, i could only see half of what was going going on cause it kept on skipping, and so it made it almost impossibel. the ninja constantly attacked with the strikes coming from off the screen so they were impossible to block. these 2 alone made me start a mission over 6 times. and there were more glitches than just those.

Final Defense Final Defense

i found a glitch where there is this one tank and everything u shoot at it goes straight thru it and it just hits ur building

Field Command 2 Field Command 2

title

it was pretty fun but the first was way better.

Bob's Commercial Break Bob's Commercial Break

Hahaaa...ive been there.

This was overall pretty good...but it was just a bit too short, but im sure you were aware of that. I think you should remake it...or make a sequel, either one. Heres a couple of ideas. How about for a sequel hes watching the super bowl with all of his buddies. Then for the bathroom...Heh heh if you use this idea you might have to extend the time limit a bit. How about some of his buddies gotta go to the bathroom at the same time, and then there is a line and he has to wait to get in. BUT, if he waits 10 seconds the line could refresh. BUT, it wont refresh if you are in the line. When the line refreshes, the line could be shorter, or it could be longer. Kinda like the stock market, eh? Double or nothing. I hope you consider the remake and/or sequel idea and use these ideas to good use!

Naruto Dating Sim Naruto Dating Sim

Its All Around Great

Its All Around Great but u gotta really know a desent amount of things about naruto to get alot. some one who never even heard of naruto would find some stuff confusing or even stupid. but, luckily, thats not my case =)

Dynasty Street Dynasty Street