Douche Are Fun Collection Douche Are Fun Collection

Oh lord

This brings back memories. I can't remember how many times I quoted this years ago. The lets party secret also brings back memories of artists that aren't active anymore. Makes me wonder whatever happened to Joanime. =(

Wolfenstein 3D Headshot Wolfenstein 3D Headshot

Doesn't feel fresh.

If this was made a few years ago when the FPS Doug video was made, it would have been a lot funnier. If it WAS posted a few years ago, I myself probably would've laughed out loud. The audio clips also have been used again and again (not so much on newgrounds though), which takes away from the video as well. For these reasons it just doesn't feel fresh. Stale, even.

DuDuL responds:

well you got the point... but well... i came out with the idea last week... and it seems im the only one XD so yea always something

Zombie Infection Zombie Infection

Just about captures the theme.

Captures the theme very well. Only thing I can truly criticize on is the fact that you don't learn much about the characters before they get killed, besides knowing they think city skylines are beautiful.

Gi-go responds:

Yeah, I decided to leave it up to you guys.

Thanks

bunny ZAP ! bunny ZAP !

:p

I point my webcam at my ceiling fan! Haha! Chop em up real good!

Exmortis 2 Exmortis 2

Fantastic.

God gave you life and this is how you repay him...by claiming that putting faith in him is pointless...But hey, you have your freedom to religion, and you have a freedom to speech, so I'm not scorning you or anything. This game is really entertaining. I like the fictional story much. And you gotta love simplistic point and click gameplay. "...And actual EVP recordings." Lol, I bet that's you just moaning into your mic. Lol. Just joking, mate.

Kazaa Simulator 10.1 Kazaa Simulator 10.1

lol, this was pretty cool. Kazaa doesnt send you viruses, other people on kazza do. All kazaa does is allow you to share file, wich is exactly what those virus giving bastards do. But its really obious when something is a virus. If a 2GB game comes with a result of a file that is 128KB, you know it is a virus, viruses are small. But yea, Kazaa sucks ass.

I wanna have your panties I wanna have your panties

Hilarious

At first I thought "Jesus Christ, this song sucks major dong," until I heard the phrase "I want to date your mom." I then laughed. Really hard.

Feuer Frei! (Technomix) Feuer Frei! (Technomix)

Not bad

Not bad actually pretty good, but a bit too repetitive. It's hard to mess up any Rammstein though :p

LOZ WW - Dragon Roost ( RMX9 ) LOZ WW - Dragon Roost ( RMX9 )

Excellent, but

Excellent, but that sounds NOTHING not even CLOSE to the Dragon Roost Island song from windwaker. Not even CLOSE. Its a great song, its just that the title is so misleading.